Serving the Greater Melbourne Area
What Goes Into a Home Security System?
All the Elements that Are Important to You.
As a local and independent electric service company, we are free to select the right products for your
As a local and independent electric service company, we are free to select the right products for your precise home security needs. That, coupled with our expert wiring capabilities, gives you a home security system you can count on… 24/7.
Among other things, we keep pace with the latest technologies in intruder and fire security. Once installed, we’ll also test, monitor and maintain our system… all to Australian Standards and all for your added peace of mind.
Here are some of your home security options:
- Perimeter Intruder Detection – With hidden switches on all of the external doors and windows a perimeter system will help monitors and protect your home against intruders whether you are at home or away.
- Movement Detection – Detects movements and intrusions in your home and triggers an alert to your monitoring centre.
- Fire and Smoke Detection – A Monitored fire protection system alerts you should you or your home be at threat of fire whether you are at home or away. The fire and smoke detection works even when your alarm system is not set.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection. Carbon monoxide gas leakage detection alerts you to higher levels of this invisible gas. Carbon monoxide is an odour less and poisonous gas which, if undetected, can cause nausea, headaches, even loss of life.
- CCTV Provides a high level of security and acts as an important visual deterrent. You can even check on your family using your i phone!
- Door Entry & Intercom systems. These allow you to view and speak to visitors before you let them into your home. You have control over their access to your home or property.
- Door Access control. With a simple swipe of a card your front door can open & the system can be turned off.
No matter how simple or complex the need, we have the right solution, plus the experience and know-how to make it happen.
Click here to ask questions or schedule service now